- Workplace mediation
- Training and awareness programmes tailored for workplace intervention.
– Additional mediation services for nonworkplace mediation situations, such as neighbour disputes, or family disputes.
- Investigation services for significant compliance issues in businesses, including, but not limited to.
– Conflict of interest
– Policy breaks
• Working alongside HR professionals to provide support and guidance on matters such as :-
– Conflict of interests.
- Creation of and implementation of policies and procedures that facilitate communication in the workplace, leading to trust, harmony and increased efficiency.
What we can do for you
- Apply a model of mediation to resolve conflict in the work place setting.
- Promote dialogue and collaboration among people who are in dispute.
- Work with individuals who find themselves coming repeatedly into dispute with others.
- Provide independent investigation and solutions which enables management to comply with their duties, and be
committed to dealing fairly with workplace conflict.
- Provide independent third party support to business HR when the integrity of any grievance or dispute maybe in question.
What we will not do
- We will not give legal advice
We are not solicitors who advise people of how to win or successfully defend claims.
- We will not evaluate employment claims
Our aim is to support the early resolution of disputes so that a claim does not have to be made.
- We will not use mediation purely as a box-ticking exercise
We advise and encourage people to try mediation in good faith and with the intention of ending their dispute.
- We will not quote exaggerated percentage ‘settlement rates’ for our mediation successes
Success in mediation does not have to mean reaching a watertight written agreement or contract. We could do that one hundred percent of the time, but it would not necessarily mean any improvement in people’s lives or relationships.